Old July 16th 08, 04:16 AM posted to alt.autos.bmw
[email protected][_2_]

Default 1994 525i AC blower fan... maybe...??

I just purchased my first BMW... 1994 525i right hand drive (stationed
in Japan).

Love it so far, but the AC, on high, does not blow very hard at all.
Are there any particular things in the AC equipment string that I
could check/replace in order to increase the strength of the fan? The
AC runs cold like it is supposed to, just not very hard at all. Could
I replace just the actual fan? It is very hot and humid here and
stronger AC would be marvelous.

Not very experienced with AC systems, so if anyone could give some
advice or pointers I woul appreciate it.

Thanks,

Jimmy