Old January 5th 05, 03:50 PM
Byron Forbes

"Mark Davison" > wrote in message

> "Byron Forbes" > wrote in message

> No - I know nothing. You need to convince me that my beliefs that life

ends
> with death are incorrect. You are the one who claims to KNOW that this is
> not the case. I think death is game over, end of story, you do not,
> CONVINCE ME fella

Well, ok.

Here's a few for ya

1/ If you can wake up in the human form in this life (ie be born here) then
why should this be a one off?

2/ How do you know that this is your first life? Maybe you were a monkey in
a past life.

> >> I saw Derrin Brown do stuff like this on Telly. Stunning trickery.

Have
> > no
> >> idea how he did it. Was it your gods?
> >>

> > Very good. But there you go again. You already said you know nothing
> > and
> > now it seems you "know" this was mere trickery.

> He himself admits it's trickery. Or is he lying to appease the gods...
> hmmm...

Now that's different. You never mentioned he confessed to his deception.

> >> The gods programmed me to think there are no gods? Why would that be

so?

> > LOL - ummm, so they can enjoy complete control over you. Would you

let
> > them control you if you were aware of them?

> Doh - I'm not "out of the box" enough, am I. Still thinking in my
> traditional ways... Most religions require a trust in a god of some
> description. What you're saying is that all other religions are mere

folly
> (we'd agree there if so) and that no-one but a select few are aware of the
> TRUE gods that you speak of. It took time but am I following now? These
> gods don't need or want us puny humans to know about them, they just want

> play with us like toys? Are they omnipitent? Do they know my thoughts?
> The thoughts of every person (soul?) on the planet? What about other
> animals? Or are humans not animals?

You really are catching on. And this has been the whole point of me
continuing this - to see if the penny starts to drop, how to get it to drop
and how long it takes. Interesting study!

> > Very good - so far you seem to be little more than an embrio. But if

> > can make you see how idiotic your ideas about death are, for eg, then

this
> > may stimulate some brain activity and even make you wonder how such
> > nonsense
> > got there in the first place.

> It got there through experience of never having met a ghost or anyone else
> who'd died before. Also I've never heard a reliable account of contact

from
> beyond the grave... If I believed what I was taught at face value I'd be

> Protestant Christian as I went to a Church of England school.

And the only way you will "know" this is by personal experience. I
assure you, you have seen gods - it's just a matter of knowing what you're
looking at when you're looking at it. This planet is full of empty headed
idiots that the gods can operate thru virtually unopposed - study
politicians in future - especially ones that are more of an American (lots
of American spirit - key word - "spirit") than a man in a place called
America. Ditto for all patriotic morons from any country.

> > Until you inevitably pay the price of ignorance!

> Which is? Don't skirt around the answer, Byron.
>
> What are they gonna do with my ash once I've been cremated?

LOL. Once "you've" been cremated - so you're just a bunch of meat are
you? Ok meat head! LOL. Time for you to investigate the distinction between
flesh and soul. No wonder you're so hard to get thru to - I've been talking
to a human body instead of "you".

There's a good Who song called "Who are you" - play it whilst looking in
the mirror!

"Who the **** are you" - a lump of meat robot with a brain for a cpu -
or a being "in" a human body (you know - a "human being")????

Now, time for me to go listen to one of the best rock songs of all
time - and I know the answer!