Old January 4th 05, 02:18 AM
Byron Forbes

"Mark Davison" > wrote in message

> "Byron Forbes" > wrote in message

> > Buddy, if you don't understand why a typical fella prefers to not

have
> > faggots around then I suppose there's no reasoning with you at all.

> Buddy, you've proven yourself to be pretty frickin far from a "typical
> fella" in this thread. This point can be considered moot ;-)

Well, this is true. But still, the typical fella still feels this way.
The gov't that tells them all about how free they are and how well they're
doing has bullied them into conducting themselves in a false way though.
You're a perfect example.

Go read a book called 1984 - it was a propagander book used in the cold
war days to frighten people about communism. The theme is totalatarianism
and one of the concepts is doublespeak. Read the book - then realise that's
were you now live

> > Some people like to swim around with white pointers - most don't.

> Ya, cos you know "most" people LOL
>
> Did the gods tell you this "fact"?
>
> Too funny!!!

So you're saying most people would gladly go for a dip with a bunch of
white pointers. You really do live in a different part of the woods don't
ya? Seems we're both far from the norm.