Old September 22nd 07, 01:59 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Christopher Muto

Default It happened..

i would try detailers clay. autobarn and others sell a kit made by
'mothers' called something like california gold detailers kit. for about
$15 it comes with a bar of clay that you can use to detail the entire car,
the lubricant spray you use with the clay, and a small sample sized bottle
of cleaner wax. if that doesn't take off the yellow then try the polishing
compound, then rubbing compound as last resort.