Old September 20th 07, 09:14 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Manu

Default It happened..

Hi Gang:

I was backing out tweety, my 99 Black Miata MX5 in the parking lot and
ran a bit into a yellow pillar.
The damages are in the vicinity of the right headlight - a dent
towards the side and the bumper under the headlight took the beating.

Since I was < 10 miles, the bumper isn't bend or anything; but the
black film on the bumper is coming out. Similarly the dent isn't
bad.The main problem is that since the pillar was yellow, both the
bumper and dent are displaying yellow streaks.

I was thinking of black tape on bumper and black spray on the dent.
All ideas/suggestions will be eagerly lapped up.

Thanks
Manu