Old May 11th 04, 02:58 AM
Blind Saturn Driver

Whoa guys,

I think you may be rushing to judgement on misterfact. I think it's great
that we have such dedicated people like misterfact watching out for our best
intrest. Why not help him out some? ...like maybe sign him up for free
email from some of the many spam sites? (Ya know what I mean?) Maybe, just
maybe, his talents are really needed at some other sites? (Just a
thought.)

"Oppie" > wrote in message
s.com...
> We had a similar type on an electronics group I also participate in.
> When anybody asked how to steal cable, he started to rant about ethics.

The
> Frank Burns character in the MASH series came to mind...
> Oppie
>

> "BANDIT2941" > wrote in message
> > >Misterfact is available to talk to high school students or any informal
> > >group about general and specific consumer rip-offs.
> > >
> > >His Yahoo profile says in the Hobbies area: I collect evidence of radio

> and
> > >television broadcast law violations- and send them to the FCC.

> > Sounds like this joker has WAY too much time on his hands! He must be

one