Old May 9th 04, 08:08 PM
misterfact

Default latest SATURN HORROR STORY !!!

sent to misterfact. reprinted here.

I have a 1996 Saturn with a cracked cylinder. After the repair shop
replaced it the crack occurred again within 1 month. When my dealer
asked the suppliers to examine any cylinder before shipping they found
all in stock had cracks. It took almost a week to find a supplier
with good cylinder head. I believe that everyone with this problem
(there are many) need to file a complaint with the Federal Trade
Commission in order to get reimbursed for the poor product Saturn
produces.

Gary
Yeah sure! Good luck. The government is worthless in these matters
unleass its a safety defect and 5000 people have died. At that point,
they'll look at it and when the number reaches 10,000- they MAY take
action.

Best thing to do is post your horror stories all over the internet.
If you're a gluten for punishment and buy another Saturn- might as
well buy that expensive entended warranty. You can be sure you'll need
it! Saturn needs all that money so they can recover all their losses
under those warranties. If Saturn was such a great car, their extended
warrant7y would be reasonably priced.
Mike