Old February 22nd 06, 03:38 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.consumers

Default Second time in ONE week

On 21 Feb 2006 08:30:03 -0800, wrote:

>A bit of trivia I thought I'd share. I posted here about my
>car accident last week--first one in decades--in which
>a pill-popping lady in a MB CLK slammed into my old Mazda.
>This morning, another female (this one young and looking
>at herself in her mirror) slammed into my BMW from behind,
>while I was in a line of traffic; back bumper scuffed up pretty
>good. I guess I should say it coulda been worse again, but
>this **** is getting old. At least both these women had insurance.
>In this town, we have mulitudes of blacks (and now Hispanics)
>driving around with no insurance at all--or if they do, it's with
>bottom-dweller insurers who are nothing but trouble when filing
>claims I hear. But I think I need to look up a witch doctor or
>something
>to remove the hex. Cheers.

This was about 10 hours to early, but I witnessed one of those today.

I bet she just wasn't paying any attention, chatting on a cell phone,
admiring how pretty she is, and then her airbag ****ed up her makeup.

It happens every day. Some men do the described also.

Dave