Old August 3rd 08, 04:59 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

Default 10% Ethanol Gas Causing Poor Performance?

> wrote in message
>> pots, kettles, all that ****... stones being cast, yeah, you know...
>> someone
>> has to prove your points, that's always your weak point... but i do love
>> my
>> loyal following of pets... dance for me...

> http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...rch+this+group
>
> You and I have nothing in common. You're a dickhead. I'm not. And once
> again, you have proven my point. And you still owe me 20 bucks.
>
> Chris

you can deny the "dickhead" part all you want, but to post that thread you
seriously need to read it... (you don't need me to prove a point, you did it
well, shows i still own you)it make you look like the chump you are then,
and it's even worse now... show me where i owe you 20 bucks and i'll paypal
it do you ASAP.... as i said, above, and you did, "dance for me"....
hahahaha...