Old July 12th 05, 03:08 AM
Spudster

In GTR I simply hit the starter button once and the car starts after a
stall... the ignition is already on.

Mapping these keys is most important for pit stops because your crew won't
refuel your car unless you kill the engine. So the sequence of events for
that goes like this:

park in pit stall
<hit key or button mapped to ignition> engine stops
pit crew does their thing and refuels car
crew chief tells you to go
<hit key mapped to ignition> ignition turns on
<hit key for starter> engine starts
peel out of pit

Hope this makes sense.

Steve.