Old November 6th 17, 06:03 PM posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech,sci.electronics.repair
Vic Smith

Default What are some car-repair jobs you always wished you could do but have never done?

wrote:

>>> I generally did when doing any major brake work (drums, rotors, pads
>>>or shes) - just s thorough bleed.

>>I haven't touched any part of my brakes for 4 years.

> I "service" my disc brakes at least once a year.

Sure, so do I. But I don't call that "service." I call it "looking at pad wear."
I sure don't open the MC reservoir. That would expose the fluid to more air than it's seen
in about 20 years of not opening it. And we all know, brake fluid if "hygroscopic."