Old October 26th 06, 03:03 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
BläBlä[_2_]

Default 1995 saturn

> Pull an injector, and make sure it's clean -- fuel won't get through a clogged
> injector.

The best thing to check flow is to do a pressure drop test. One would
need a fuel pressure gage (30 bucks) a tool used to pulse the injectors
(80 bucks). Like so
Cyl 1: run pump-take reading-fire injector-take reading
Cyl 2: run pump-take reading-fire injector-take reading
Cyl 3: run pump-take reading-fire injector-take reading
Cyl 4: run pump-take reading-fire injector-take reading

> Check your fuel pump pressure and compare to specs. If you don't already have
> a Chilton or Haynes manual for the car, it's time to get one. Try eBay --
> that's where I got mine, quite a bit less than half price.
>
> And, as one other poster suggested, give it a little shot of ether (starting
> fluid) and see if it lights that off. If it does, your problem is definitely
> in the fuel system. If it doesn't, the problem is probably in the ignition
> system.

He did, its a fuel problem... Its either pressure or no command from the
ecm to pulse the injectors.