Old November 4th 09, 02:42 PM posted to rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.trucking,rec.motorcycles,alt.law-enforcement
S'mee

Default MEXICAN VIOLENCE TOWARD WHITES HAS ARRIVED INUSA...................

On Nov 3, 4:41*pm, BrianNZ > wrote:
> wrote:

> >> *<putting on 'imagining' hat>.......... Nope, can't even imagine a
> >> rational government.

> >> I can imagine a rational society that allows it's citizens to butcher
> >> each other (on the roads).....but only cries about it when a 'non
> >> citizen' is involved.

> > *we cry all the time about the toll. It is factual that illegal aliens
> > are young, "macho", and very, very frequently
> > drunk. Google the subject and you will discover a ton
> > data illegal alien drivers

> > ted

> Does the crying help?
>
> You trying to tell me there's no young , macho, drunk, white folk left
> in America? A sad day indeed...

You rang? Well, I'm not drunk at the moment. Some of us are actually
employed unlike welfare ****s...you know ted, marty, krusty, Those
parasite.

See what the cowards wont mention is the white on white crime is
greater than any other group.