Old August 6th 08, 02:34 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

Default Wiring Harness

http://www.vw-resource.com/wiring.html#harness

http://www.bugmevideo.com/
Volume #9 Wiring

I got that video.
Replacing the wiring harness on the Super Beetle is more complex than
on the non Super Beetle but they walk you through it.

This also would be a good time to replace the long center brake line
if it needs it.