Old April 13th 05, 02:37 PM

I went for 120 000 km (75 000 miles) check up and most of the noises
desapeared. Still I was able to hear some kind of squeaking sounds on
very low speeds when braking. Then I went for service again, couple of
days later, with complain and they did additional adjusting of the
brakes at no additional charge. Now I don't hear any weird sounds but I
was told by mechanic that sounds may come back again because my brakes
are at the half of their lives.
Eventualy, a year from now, I will have to change the pads, and
service a rotor in order for problem to go away completely. It seems
even functunal honda brakes are far from being ideal. They just develop
all kind of weird noises over time. Servicing is helping to minimize
the problem, but never completly.

S.K.