Old March 23rd 05, 10:04 PM

When problem was temporarily fixed they said to me
nothing unusual was found with brakes. They just inspected
the brakes and removed dirt. At least that's what they said.

Personally I am not quite sure that problem is solely brakes related,
because I don't have the problem while braking on the highway.

I won't be surprised if brakes are not installed properly or at least
adjusted properly. I have to do brakes check up soon and then I will
have to ask them to check pads and shims carefully.

To be honest I don't have a clue about cars but I will have to learn
it soon because obviously I can't completely rely on other people to
properly adjust and maintain my five years old honda civic.

Yes, I forgot to mention that I have automatic transmission. Also, I am
the first owner of this car and both my wife and myself took good care
of it. And sometimes I have a habit to brake harder then needed.

Thanks,
S.K.