Old January 27th 12, 08:39 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Rod[_2_]

Default How to balance FFB

On Fri, 27 Jan 2012 10:16:37 +0100, "Mario Petrinovic"
> wrote:

>> He doesn't hold a candle to a clown calling himself Skybuck Flying.
>> Check out the nvidia groups, I've seen threads with 95 replies
>> which is him replying 95 times to himself. Been doing it for years.

> You never reply to yourself?

There's is a difference between correcting yourself (which you've done
here) and holding an endless conversation with yourself (as Skybuck
does). If you want to see wack-a-doodle then head over there and read
a complete loon.