Old January 17th 12, 05:50 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Mario Petrinovic

Default How to balance FFB

Mario Petrinovic:
> Hm, now suddenly everything looks almost all right at
> 100/100/100/100. Maybe really it is calibration process (I changed
> something in it, recently).

Regarding calibration, it definitely should say 900 when turned left
(if in Profiler also is 900). Otherwise FFB loses sensitivity, which
produces slack.
Regarding everything else, well it looks like Centering Spring works
at 125%. It could be that if in Profiler sensitivity (linearity) is 100%,
then everything works at 100%, if it is 50%, then 125% works, and if 0%,
then 150% works. I am not sure, didn't test all these. For now, it looks
like 125 is the number, while on my system things are working well at 127%.
Have to test more, : ).