Old July 26th 09, 06:10 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Chris D'Agnolo[_2_]

Default Newbie

You'll find no shortage of affection for your car here. Many of us old
soft-toppers and hard-topers, clearly see the beauty (functionally) of your
cars set up! The looks of the NC and the PRHT are subject of some debate but
each new generation of Miata has rattled allot of the cages of the previous
owners. In retrospect, I think Mazda has excellent vision for the little
roadster. I hope they do another 'Mazdaspeed' version and they might have my
perfect car ;-)

The ratio of NA / NB / NC cars is hard to say but it is safe to say that the
NC portion is likely to be the fastest growing segment here in sheer
numbers. We really need new (ACTIVE) blood here so, jump in and don't be
afraid to ask anything! Congrats on the car purchase, I'm sure you're going
to love it.

Tell us about your old Healey 3000 if you get a chance. Allot of us are
classic sports car folks. Personally, if I could afford to, I'd own a Miata
AND an old classic sports car!

Welcome,
Chris
99BBB