Old July 26th 09, 06:00 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Chris D'Agnolo[_2_]

Default Newbie

Wow, I hadn't heard that about the Miata.net forums on the NC, interesting.
Hopefully that will change with time. I know there are allot of us 'middle
aged' guys purchasing the NC, some of whom surely are quite happy with it in
stock form. Myself, I like all of the miatas in stock form, I just think
they are the near perfect compromise and part of the beauty is that with a
bit of thoughtful modification they can easily be fine tuned to where
there's very little compromise from your individual tastes. Flaming anyone
for their appreciation for the stock car is simply immature. On the other
hand if someone came on there all excited with their new sports car and said
it was the best handling sports car out there, that person might get .......
corrected.

Chris
99BBB