Old April 16th 18, 05:43 PM posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair,rec.autos.tech
Fox's Mercantile

Default Using an iPad to follow a YouTube DIY without Internet to replaceautomotive speakers

On 4/16/18 11:27 AM, Ragnusen Ultred wrote:
> Am Mon, 16 Apr 2018 09:08:19 -0500, schrieb Fox's Mercantile:
>
>> You are obviously obsessed with the idea that I'm Snit.
>> I hate to break the news to you Bunky, I ain't Snit.

> Then why do you puppy-dog follow me around the net, just like
> you did as Snit

I hate to break it to you, but Snit ain't the only one that thinks
you're a worthless troll spewing your stupid **** non-stop.
But keep calling me Snit if that's what makes your pitiful excuse
of a dick hard.

Glad to see you enjoy being told you're a moron.
Maybe you'll just shut the **** up and go away.

And I keep re-including your original cross-posted groups because
I'm sure they're enjoying watching you getting your nose rubbed in
your own **** repeatedly.

--
"I am a river to my people."
Jeff-1.0