Old July 15th 05, 05:01 PM
Lisa

Alright!
Nothing like a summer road trip in the Miata! My pug and I just got back
from our "Midwestern Tour", going from NC to Cleveland, Oh and many, many
opints in between. It was great.... I know I'm a dork, but I had a little
dog seat for the pug so she could see out. I'm sure we amused many other
people on the road.

oups.com...