Old July 5th 14, 05:18 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
korky

Default I have a 73 mach 1 I had headlights now I dont

I had headlights and dash lights before I started installing my new radio. I
used the switched power from the original wiring harness and picked up the
main power feed from the cigarette lighter. The radio works fine but I lost my
headlights and insterment panel lights. I checked the 4 amp fuse and there is
no power coming to it is this my problem? Should there be power there? Any one
have any idea what could be wrong and where I should start looking?

--
posted from
http://www.motorsforum.com/mustang/i...ont-86997-.htm