Old June 3rd 04, 10:47 PM

Yes, it should have rear head rests. Pics of my old 97 model on
Catman's website, but can't remember if there were any interior shots.

I disagree with the guy who said very little differnce from 1.6TS - it
has an extra 20bhp, only 10bhp down on the Ti and is a lot quicker. I
ran 97 1.8 for 4 years while my my wife had a 145 Cloverleaf, and
there wasn't that much between them. Had a few 1.6TS courtesy cars
from the dealer, and they were a lot slower.

Anyway, I loved mine, so have fun and dont put the handbrake on in
winter.

Alfajock