Old November 18th 06, 10:36 PM posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,rec.autos.simulators
==--==

Default Ex-Starforce Publisher turns to STEAM!

>>STEAM reaches are not as obvious as Starforce.<<

You should try to at least once describe some problem with Steam. Aside
from just accusing -- where is your proof that Steam is doing ANYTHING????

I've had no problems with Steam since day1

(I would "prefer" that the online interface closed with the game - but I
understand why they do that and it is not too difficult for me to right
click and close manually)

==--==

ups.com...