Old May 14th 04, 09:20 AM
Chris

> Just bought a 1997 P 146 1.8TS without seeing it (I know, but the old

'must
> have Alfa' mist descended on me). Got it cheap enough £1000 plus tax. It's
> champagne with black velour. What differences are there between this and

my
> old 146 1.6TS please guys?

i've got a 1997 1.6 ts , what did you have before? , if it was an older one
then the major differences are abs, disks all round, new gearbox and i think
new suspension

> Plus it only has the one key, major problem? Or did they only come with

one
> at this age?

could be a problem yes, with mine should have been 2 red (in colour) remote
keys altho i only got one and cant afford to spend £80 on another one! , but
more importantly i have the "RED" key (which is almost a browny colour)
which is the master master key, without that i dont think you can get new
keys cut without putting a new ecu in or something like that