Old April 27th 12, 01:17 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
twk

Default If I was Leno.

http://blog.hemmings.com/index.php/2...rica-offers-a-

> >> Those old land barges didn't have a ton of engine room, width & length?
> >>

> > Yeah, I was wonderign that as well. You could stuff a new 5.0 in there and
> > put luggage on either side. Remeber that people could sit 3 and 4 across in
> > those things.

> Except where the wheels are. Here's a '78 Lincoln:
> http://carphotos.cardomain.com/ride_...0005_large.jpg
> Mo http://www.4myride.com/ride/1978-Lin...al-n7aib000C9J
>
> Good shot of the clearance he
> http://www.mcsmk8.com/78-DJ/78-MARKV.HTM
>
> view the engine pic at full size and you can see how close the exhaust
> manifold and suspension mounting are to each other.

Well, damn! I'm surprised at the clearance or lack of.
And wow, what a sweet ride that would be!

My brother has a '76 Eldo rag top with parade boot. It's a sweet ride!
All (most?) of the missing factory options have been added by him. The
car is now loaded, number's matching, but not exactly "original".
He's invited to all the parades in St. Paul and Mpls. Nice work if you
can get it... Even if you don't get paid. Ha ha.

--
For all you know this message was...
Sent via an exclusive network, on a snobby portable computing device.