Old March 10th 12, 03:52 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
tww1491

Default Hello from Georgia

"HendrickCorvette" wrote in message

My name is John Ivankovich. Thank you for lettiong me join in. I have
worked for the past seven years with C-1 to C-6 Corvettes and can help
with any Corvette related information you may require. I look forward
to hopefully helping you if I am able.

Not related to any Corvette issue, although I was a C3 owner 40 years ago,
the local Corvette club told me that GA has only 1 certified corvette
mechanic in the State which makes repairing Corvettes somewhat problematic.
I found that hard to believe, but given the complexity of todays Vettes over
what I drove years ago that may be true.