Old February 2nd 06, 02:19 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

Default Suggested Battery for 93 Miata?

Cat in the Hat wrote:
> Hi gang
> I remember reading about batteries here last year...and didn't write
> anything down. But it seems like I need a new one for my wife's car. What is
> the consensus of this group as to what type and where to get it?
> Appreciate any help. Thanks!
> Tom

If you have a Batteries Plus chain in your area, thay now carry a Miata
Specific battery with the correct terminal placements and with the vent
ports. I cant remember what I paid, but it was not at all out of line.
I replaced a Westco that I had used for 7 years.