Old February 20th 18, 04:16 PM posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech,uk.rec.cars.maintenance
alan_m

Default Can you teach me more about lug bolts & related tire tools?

>And Trump apparently has conned many into voting for him by saying
>he'll get those jobs back.

Or was it the population just got fed up with the corrupt political
class and wanted something different, good or bad?

> But then I do realise most Brexiteers base their hopes on when Britain
> ruled the waves. Rather than the world today.

You have no idea why most people who voted to leave did so.

I predict that staying in the EU or leaving will have exactly the same
result with regards car assembly - it will migrate towards the poorer
Eastern European countries in much the same way as many other industries
have disappeared from the UK during the 40 years of EEC/EU membership.

Ask French and German car workers why their jobs are at risk, and both
these countries are not leaving the EU.