Old November 10th 14, 10:48 AM posted to rec.autos.driving

Default Your "Headline" and Questionable Humor

This is not only not humorous, but your "headline" (Scumbag RI Used Car Dealer...) shows up in the first few pages of a Google search for Jonathan Stack. He wasn't a used car dealer, nor was he a scumbag. His killer wasn't a customer. More importantly, there are many people out there who loved him who don't need to be hurt by the ignorance of those of you who didn't know him and don't have any respect or consideration. Please at least change the title of your page.

Dawn Vigue Thurston