Old January 21st 05, 11:12 PM
David G Fisher

Wasn't that thrilled with the graphics either, and the Indy setup was barely
drivable.

I have been following two EA sim discussions at OLR. The first is one by Bob
Stanley regarding the physics from the full game
http://www.onlineracin.com/forum/tm.asp?m=36752 and the second is a new one
regarding the demo
http://www.onlineracin.com/forum/tm....6&mpage=2&key=

I will wait and see what Stanley and Lomas have to say about the demo and
how it compares to the full version before I start drawing any conclusions.
They certainly will know the differences. I also want to try some different
setups with the demo. Others in the demo discussion at OLR have had the same
exact experience with the Indy setup as I did.

It may be that, for the ten thousandth time, a subpar demo has been released
for a PC auto sim.

--
David G Fisher