Old March 1st 07, 07:30 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Steve[_6_]

Default Saturn hopes to beat Honda, Toyota in hybrid sales

"SnoMan" > wrote in message
> On Thu, 01 Mar 2007 11:49:04 GMT, (Doug Miller)
> wrote:
>
>>Sorry. Next time he posts another one of those " " idiocies,
>>into
>>the Bozo Bin he goes.

> Now it is name calling huh? WHo is the real BoZo here?
> TheSnoMan.com

Normally, I'm not into the name-calling thing, either, but if the shoe
fits ....
Clearly, SnoMan, the extra "" is being added somewhere in your
environment or your provider's, since it always appears on your posts.
Personally, I think Doug Miller's reaction (to Killfile you) is a bit
strong but there's absolutely no doubt in my mind that he is correct in his
claim ....