Old March 1st 07, 04:53 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
PerfectReign[_2_]

Default Saturn hopes to beat Honda, Toyota in hybrid sales

On Thu, 01 Mar 2007 10:20:47 -0600, a rock fell the sky, hitting Server 13
on the head, and inspiring the following:

> "Doug Miller" > wrote in message
> . ..
>> In article >, SnoMan
>> > wrote:

>>> Give it a rest.... It is not blank and it is set up properly. I could
>>>make it blank though.

>> It obviously is *not* set up properly -- you just prepended *another* "
>> "
>> to the subject. And the reason that's a problem is that every time you
>> change
>> the subject, you create another separate thread.

> Not on my reader. Here, it causes no problem of any sort. In fact, your
> incessant whining is about 50x as obnoxious.

Agreed. This is getting childish, folks.

I see no Re re re... things happening.

Of course, it could be because I'm using Linux and not Wintendo... :P

--
kai

closing the doors that surround me
so no one will ever penetrate
complete my retreat just to wait for the day
that never comes so i will laugh alone