Old February 5th 06, 01:07 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo

Default 156 Windscreen washer problems

I have tried to search on google for this problem, but google seems to be
having problems too, so apologies if this is a well posted problem.
I have a 156 registered in 2000. It has headlamp washers. When I try to
wash the screen I can hear the motor but there is no water from the jets.
If I turn on headlamps there is no water to them either. When I disconnect
the motor to the windscreen jets and try the headlamp ones there is no
sound. If anyone has experience of this fault I would appreciate some help.

Cheers
Michael