Old May 21st 14, 09:31 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw
jeanyves

Default What sound system in a bBMW 328i touring sports?

On 2014-05-20 16:17:14 +0200, really real said:

> I just bought a BMW 328i touring sports model. The sound system sounds
> much better than the regular model we test drove, and it works with my
> iPod Classic. The speakers say Harman Karden. Does anyone know exactly
> what sound system I got?

you have 16 speakers in your car
2 bass under the front seats (or in the back trunk ?)
7 medium in the doors
7 high in the doors too
and some 600W of sound power ...

I had the harman kardon system in my 2003 E46 and it sounded very nice.
but now I have the "high end" system in my 2010 E91 and it sounds MUCH better
there is no more "high end" option in the actual 3 serie
don't know how the 2010 high end compares to the 2014 harman kardon
if anyone knows ?

--

Jean-Yves.