Old May 21st 13, 12:59 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Smarty

Default Any dealers stocking new C7s yet?

On 5/18/2013 11:30 PM, Dad wrote:
> "Smarty" > wrote in message
>> Has anybody actually seen a C7 at a dealer location for sale?
>>

> Will not be in "stock" until this fall, maybe Sept. but most likely
> Oct. Don't look for one sitting on the lot until next year unless we
> have a financial meltdown before then.

Thanks for the reply. I have been checking around my local area and the
dealers all seem to be pretty clueless about delivery dates. They
immediately switch to 2013 C6 inventory (I have a C6 already!) and ask
if I would consider trading for a new 2013.........

Looks like it will be a little longer wait than I expected.