Old October 11th 05, 01:13 AM
Mika Takala

"Chad Rogers" > wrote in message
> WRONG!! Which bugs do you feel have carried over to GTL from GTR, I'd
> love to hear them. Legends uses the Gmotor2 and it has been stated that
> the G is for graphics and rFactor uses the same motor/engine.

yep, GTLegends only uses the rFactor graphics engine, every other thing
(including multiplayer&physics engine) is the same as in GTR. Calling those
as basically the same is wrong, because graphics only make a part of a game
engine... Then again, it is how the user sees/feels it that counts. If the
user only sees the graphics, thats fine to me.... but a game experince has
to do with physics and multiplayer as well.

I haven't personally played the release version of GTLegends, but judging
from what I've heard, the multiplayer is currently just as buggy as it was
in GTR (and still is, and I'll bet that there will be no more patches as
90% of the GTR/GTL dev people have now left Simbin...). I'm about to give
GTLegends a fair chance when my cousin buys it, though

--
Mika Takala