Old November 11th 11, 02:00 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Andrew MacPherson[_2_]

Default FFB (new development)

(GaryR) wrote:

> All I can say is OH......... MY........... GOD

I think it's important to remember that many of the major breakthroughs in life
come from people who most would consider to be obsessive maniacs. :-)

And, at the very least, he's keeping the group alive. I don't see any of us
discussing the merits of iRacing's new-new tyre models, the fact they've finally
talked about introducing (eventually!) a Lotus 49, or about CARS, or the building
anxiety as rFactor approaches some kind of (slightly worrying) beta release.

At least Mario's posts make me feel guilty about not posting here more often, so
he's serving a valuable purpose. :-)

Andrew McP