Old December 2nd 08, 06:40 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Some O

Default Chrysler Suicide Watch 37: No Lease on Life

At the cost of those electric cars you can do almost anything.
Now GM thinks we'll pay $35+K for the Volt. Not the (lack of) value
that will save GM.
Those GM electric sporty cars were too powerful for urban use, now the
Volt is too large for an efficient commuter car.
Does it matter? Toyota and Honda have very efficient hybrids now and
all they need to do is add more or better batteries to go 40 miles on
electric only.