Old January 8th 08, 01:45 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
hackamore

Default CHEATED?

Joe Mexico wrote:
> hello,
>
> here in Honolulu, @ the saturn dealer.......
>

> I'm thinking i've been cheated, granted i agreed to pay the $130 to
> have saturn diagnose that i had an ignition switch code
>
> and then they apply the $130 towards the $500 repair, however why
> should 1-2 hours of ignition switch labor and recoding the 'security
> system' cost $470
>
> i was already in for the $130 and had no idea what it should cost.
> so, felt i had to agree.
>
> i understand there may be some recall, though they told me there was
> not.
> http://www.alldata.com/TSB/53/035325iV.html
>

> CAN anyone shed some light on what the heck is going on or RIGHT?
>
> Thx in advance.

Hi,

nothing is going right at Saturn these days.

it's gone from The Saturn Experience where the customer was treated well
to just another car company out to rip the customer for all they can.

I'm looking for an SWP for a parts car myself (I've got an SWP and like
it's uniqueness) but for a driver I'm looking for a good US made
pre-emissions points and coil manual transmission car... preferably a 6
but a 283/289 would work.

ttyl

akia

--