Old February 4th 07, 11:41 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Summit

Default rFactor

Same here guy - I was looking for another sim racing game to play. NR2003 is
still the best, but getting old.

Many said rfactor is great so I downloaded the demo and was not impressed. I
was told just as you were. Buy the full version. You won't regret it.

HA, I regretted buying the game.

There were no improvements from the demo to the full version. It's the same
physics as EA's NSR. Which I find rather amusing since all the hard core
nr2003 said they hated NSR, but they all bought rfactor and said they love
it..too funny!

The stock car mod is the exactly the same as EA' NSR. Same physics, same
models, same crappy game play.

The only good thing I have to say about rfactor is, the graphics are nice
and the console gamer will enjoy it. They also have tons of mod which are
buggy. Sometimes my wheel will work. Sometimes it won't

My copy of the game is sitting right next to EA's NSR, since they are the
same. Collecting dust with the rest of the crap I purchased over the years.

Hopefully ARCA Sim Racing will be great!