Old July 17th 06, 04:10 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
Don[_1_]

Default Honda CRV 2002

On Sun, 16 Jul 2006 21:12:22 GMT, "JV via CarKB.com" <u22838@uwe>
wrote:

>My car has 73,000 miles and supposedly blew a head gasket and I had it
>repaired. I waited 2 weeks for the car. I got the car and drove it 2 days
>and oil started leaking from it. I brought it to the dealer and they said
>it was an oil pressure switch. I had replaced. The car is leaking oil after
>one day. It is going back to the dealer tomorrow. The oil is leaking on the
>right hand side

Unfortunately there is no standard for what "right hand" means in this
situation. Right side sitting in the driver's seat? Right side
facing the engine compartment? Right hand side of the block facing
the front end of the engine? Its sufficiently ambiguous that we the
repair business usually say "driver's side" or "passenger side" when
ordering parts.

Don
www.donsautomotive.com