Old July 1st 04, 11:42 AM
B.

I've just noticed that the capilary tube can be pulled out from the
main fan unit (other end of rotart temp control unit) - it's like a
sealed probe. Now that I look at it, this assembly is basically a
fridge thermostat - long sealed capillary tube with a rotory control
at the end which switches the 2 electrical sensors based on
temperature recorded.

The rotary control unit says 110v 240v on it so I assume Unipart have
just found a cheap generic household fridge unit and put it in a fancy
palstic shroud.

If anyone knows anything about this unit (eg. what sort of refrigerant
to use, whether or not the cheap kits on ebay for not much money are
any good).

Generally, has anyone tried to regas?

E.