Old September 29th 12, 10:37 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Jan Andersson[_4_]

Default Back in Miami

On 9/29/2012 11:32 AM, wrote:
> Jan, sounds like you've done a good job of keeping up with people. I'm terrible at that. I'm guessing shipping your car from Finland would cost a pretty penny. Or euro.
>
> John, I'm very glad to hear that Speedy Jim is still kicking. Every so often someone posts up a link to one of Jim's articles and I think of him.
>
> Max Welton

I talk to some of the old ramvaites on Facebook too. If you have an
account, and wish to "Friend" me, we can do that... then you'll find
more of us through my friend list. There's not a lot of VW talk though.

I'll post a quick Ramva-invite on my FB page in case they want to come
by and say hi