Old August 6th 10, 12:42 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Catman

Default petrol / LPG

Catman wrote:
> Zathras wrote:
>> On Fri, 06 Aug 2010 09:05:06 +0100, wrote:
>>
>>> Diesels? Forget them!

>> ..er..unless you don't want to sacrifice something to accommodate the
>> LPG tank. Also, not every garage round here has LPG and with the rate
>> of petrol station closures in recent years, that adds up to make
>> things a little less convenient.
>>

> There are two LPG stations in Harlow. The cost is about 20% different
> between them.
>
> Other than that, it could be interesting trying to find LPG.

I meant to add, I'd have another again in a shot.

Probably not with the GT, although the tank could go in the wheel well
again, though...

I really don't have much of an emotional attachment to this car,
although Mrs. Catman seems to be[1] loving it.

[1] As previously reported, she broke the exhaust on the GTV at 1600
Saturday. And needed to drive to Lincoln for the week at 0800 Monday. So
that's her taking the GT then.....

116 Giulietta 3.0l Sprint 1.7 GTV TS GT 3.2 V6
Triumph Sprint ST 1050: It's blue, see.
www.cuore-sportivo.co.uk