Old September 20th 07, 11:22 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Al Adams

Default 1 piece side window kit for Bugs, any issues I should know?

Given the amount of time and effort it takes to replace the window scrapers,
don't be tempted to order the less expensive Brazilian rubber: the German
stuff is much better. You could make the same generalization about most of
the rubber weatherstripping on the VW.

Al Adams

. ..