Old December 24th 05, 07:13 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

Default Gatso Speed cameras avoiding the fine

Hello .

I recently received a Notice of intended prosecution about speeding (43
Mph exceeding 30 on restricted road) caught on a GATSO camera the time
was 01:21 and no cars where in the road at all I was new in this area
and I didn't pay attention to the camera warning signs .
I am asked to provide information about the driver (which it was me) .
However I thought to provide information about a friend in Spain and
give his address saying for example that he was visting.( I am from
Spain originally) .My friend said that he doesn't mind and he will
never pay any fines .
But is this possible??or am I going to be questioned by letting him
drive my car?my friend has insurance from spain and driving license.
Are they going to be any consequences on me?
The flash of the camera came from theback but does anyone knows if
there are pictures showing the face?
Any advices?
Has anyone done this before? If I decide to pay the ticket how much
will be the charge and when is the time limit that I have to pay it?
Thanks a lot

Ivan