Old May 6th 05, 09:30 AM
Joey Tribiani

"Dan Smith" > wrote in message
news:hJyee.58871$c24.25863@attbi_s72...

> "stepping on the balloon puts MORE force on the outside(pressure)...."
>
> So Joey, you're saying that when someone steps on a balloon and it pops

it's
> really imploding. You're saying it doesn't develop such high pressure

inside
> that the balloon finally bursts from the inside out?...???
>
> I'm not following that line of (il)logic. Please enlighten us with you
> brilliance (or are you just baffling us with your bull****?).

it is neither brilliance or bull****...it is just not comprehendible to a
dumb**** like you... you did not quote the entire statement above trying to
prove a point(your point) but it still does not.... i never stated the
balloon implodes(since your reading comprehension wont' allow you to
understand what i *did* write you have to try and make **** up...quote me
in context or don't quote at all you ****ing moron).... you step on a
balloon, or i could just step on your oversized head, and the "pressure"
your foot puts on the surface does not change the pressure *inside* the
balloon, as you wrongfully stated.....it *displaces* it and causes the
****ing balloon to stretch....got it? probably not, but anyway, that is what
causes the balloon to rupture...not from *more* internal pressure but from
the surface being stretched further than it can handle...its so simple i
would think you could understand...but im not surprised you don't....