Old April 30th 10, 12:54 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
andy-k

Default Mazda3 clunk

I have a 2004 Mazda3 (manual transmission) that has just been serviced
(non main-dealer) after flying through its MOT (not same place as service).
Since servicing I've noticed on starting the engine and pulling away that
when I reach a certain road speed (normally shortly after changing up from
first to second gear) there is a clunk. The noise does not then re-occur
until I've switched the engine off and back on and start to pull away again.
Any suggestions would be welcome.